Warnaco Group Inc
Weather issues and a volatile macro environment are unlikely to derail PVH Corp, analysts believe, despite the apparel giant revealing earni...
Hot topics under discussion at the annual meeting of the rebranded United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) included major trade n...
More than two years after its transformational acquisition of the Tommy Hilfiger business, PVH Corp is reaping the rewards of the US$3bn dea...
The latest batch of Wikileaks documents, revealed in the UK’s Daily Telegraph newspaper, are designed to shed light on the turmoil currently...
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
Meaningful acquisition opportunities for PVH Corp are likely to present themselves in two to six years time, but they may take the form of bringing existing businesses in house under the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein banners, analysts believe.
Apparel giant PVH Corp is to introduce a new range of Warner's and Olga women's wear products to the US and Canadian markets through a licensing deal with apparel importer Vandale Industries.
PVH Corp has revealed first-quarter earnings that missed analyst consensus due to a challenging macroeconomic environment and heightened promotional activity.
Apparel giant PVH Corp has swung to a loss in its fourth-quarter on the back of charges related to its acquisition of Warnaco Group which, conversely, also helped boost sales.
Apparel giant PVH Corp is teaming up with Arvind in another licensing deal - this time to distribute Calvin Klein Jeans apparel and accessories and Calvin Klein Underwear products in India.
Pakistan's garment manufacturers are anticipating significant trading benefits after finally being granted preferential access to the European Union under the GSP+ scheme.
Talks last week to try to agree compensation payments for the victims and survivors of two Bangladesh factory disasters failed to reach a decision, with brands and retailers set to meet again in a fortnight to consider their next steps.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam