Warnaco Group Inc
Hot topics under discussion at the annual meeting of the rebranded United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) included major trade n...
More than two years after its transformational acquisition of the Tommy Hilfiger business, PVH Corp is reaping the rewards of the US$3bn dea...
The latest batch of Wikileaks documents, revealed in the UK’s Daily Telegraph newspaper, are designed to shed light on the turmoil currently...
This week the Warnaco Group acquired 22 Calvin Klein Jeans retail stores and related assets from its largest Italian franchise partner, L'In...
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
Apparel giant PVH Corp has swung to a loss in its fourth-quarter on the back of charges related to its acquisition of Warnaco Group which, conversely, also helped boost sales.
Apparel giant PVH Corp is teaming up with Arvind in another licensing deal - this time to distribute Calvin Klein Jeans apparel and accessories and Calvin Klein Underwear products in India.
PVH Corp has lowered its revenue guidance for the fourth quarter and full year, after previously warning of a competitive and highly promotional holiday season.
Apparel giant PVH Corp has recorded a double-digit increase in third-quarter profit, but warned of a competitive and highly promotional holiday season.
Apparel giant PVH Corp says it remains cautious about the rest of its financial year after swinging to a second quarter loss as acquisition costs offset a hike in sales.
Pakistan's garment manufacturers are anticipating significant trading benefits after finally being granted preferential access to the European Union under the GSP+ scheme.
Talks last week to try to agree compensation payments for the victims and survivors of two Bangladesh factory disasters failed to reach a decision, with brands and retailers set to meet again in a fortnight to consider their next steps.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- City sees "no quick fix" for Debenhams
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects