Wet Seal Inc
Macro factors, particularly in the US and Europe, have created a somewhat challenging environment for retailers in 2014. Many succumbed to h...
It's not so long ago that teens were something of a sweet spot on the retail landscape, buoyed by a core customer who seemed immune to the r...
A strong end to the back-to-school shopping season and postponed demand following Hurricane Irene at the end of August contributed to the so...
While cold weather, storms and flooding dampened demand for spring and summer merchandise in May, US apparel retailers rebounded with a bett...
Hot on the heels of expanding its Dockers brand license agreement with Levi Strauss & Co for the third time in four months, Hampshire Group CEO Paul Buxbaum is optimistic the company turnaround is starting to take hold. Here he talks to just-style about new opportunities and on-going efforts to leverage the firm's supply chain.
Fashion retailer The Wet Seal recorded a wider third-quarter net loss as sales continued to decline across the business.
Beleaguered business The Wet Seal has assembled a team to identify and analyse potential strategic and financial alternatives.
Beleaguered business The Wet Seal has appointed company executive Thomas Hillebrandt to the role of interim chief financial officer.
Clinton Group, a shareholder of beleaguered business The Wet Seal, has written to the firm's board seeking clarification on its liquidity and suggesting options to shore up its balance sheet.
Apparel design and manufacturing business Joe Benbasset Inc has selected the BlueCherry Enterprise Suite from CGS to replace its legacy systems and improve visibility and alignment of customer and production orders.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade