Wet Seal Inc
It's not so long ago that teens were something of a sweet spot on the retail landscape, buoyed by a core customer who seemed immune to the r...
A strong end to the back-to-school shopping season and postponed demand following Hurricane Irene at the end of August contributed to the so...
While cold weather, storms and flooding dampened demand for spring and summer merchandise in May, US apparel retailers rebounded with a bett...
After receiving a late Easter boost to sales last month, it was perhaps inevitable that US apparel retailers would see only modest sales gai...
Hot on the heels of expanding its Dockers brand license agreement with Levi Strauss & Co for the third time in four months, Hampshire Group CEO Paul Buxbaum is optimistic the company turnaround is starting to take hold. Here he talks to just-style about new opportunities and on-going efforts to leverage the firm's supply chain.
Beleaguered retail business The Wet Seal is cutting 78 jobs as part of plans to trim millions of dollars from its cost base every year.
Steve Benrubi, the CFO of troubled retailer The Wet Seal, has announced his decision to step down as finance chief.
Troubled retailer The Wet Seal has appointed former company executive Jon Kubo to the newly created role of chief digital officer.
The new CEO at troubled retailer The Wet Seal says he will “move quickly” to restore growth after the women’s wear business posted a loss in the second quarter.
Former Wet Seal CEO Edmond Thomas is to return to the helm of the teen apparel retailer, replacing John Goodman who has left the company.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Cambodia garment workers campaign for higher wages
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Child labour products still entering US from China
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020