Wet Seal Inc
Macro factors, particularly in the US and Europe, have created a somewhat challenging environment for retailers in 2014. Many succumbed to h...
It's not so long ago that teens were something of a sweet spot on the retail landscape, buoyed by a core customer who seemed immune to the r...
A strong end to the back-to-school shopping season and postponed demand following Hurricane Irene at the end of August contributed to the so...
While cold weather, storms and flooding dampened demand for spring and summer merchandise in May, US apparel retailers rebounded with a bett...
Hot on the heels of expanding its Dockers brand license agreement with Levi Strauss & Co for the third time in four months, Hampshire Group CEO Paul Buxbaum is optimistic the company turnaround is starting to take hold. Here he talks to just-style about new opportunities and on-going efforts to leverage the firm's supply chain.
Jones New York has become the US apparel industry's latest casualty, revealing it will close all 127 of its stores and end its wholesale business as the women's clothing brand seeks strategic alternatives.
Beleaguered teen apparel retailer The Wet Seal has become the first major casualty of 2015 to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Fast fashion retailer The Wet Seal is closing 338 stores with immediate effect, leading to the loss of 3,695 full and part-time jobs.
Fashion retailer The Wet Seal recorded a wider third-quarter net loss as sales continued to decline across the business.
Beleaguered business The Wet Seal has assembled a team to identify and analyse potential strategic and financial alternatives.
Global Apparel Markets: Business Update, 2nd Quarter 2014
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry....
Protective Clothing (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing’s PROTECTIVE CLOTHING (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the PROTECTIVE CLOTHING (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 390 companies, i...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Kohl's reverses five-quarter slump in Q4
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead