Wet Seal Inc
Macro factors, particularly in the US and Europe, have created a somewhat challenging environment for retailers in 2014. Many succumbed to h...
It's not so long ago that teens were something of a sweet spot on the retail landscape, buoyed by a core customer who seemed immune to the r...
A strong end to the back-to-school shopping season and postponed demand following Hurricane Irene at the end of August contributed to the so...
While cold weather, storms and flooding dampened demand for spring and summer merchandise in May, US apparel retailers rebounded with a bett...
Hot on the heels of expanding its Dockers brand license agreement with Levi Strauss & Co for the third time in four months, Hampshire Group CEO Paul Buxbaum is optimistic the company turnaround is starting to take hold. Here he talks to just-style about new opportunities and on-going efforts to leverage the firm's supply chain.
An affiliate of private equity investment firm Versa Capital Management has won the auction to acquire beleaguered teen apparel retailer The Wet Seal, months after it filed for bankruptcy protection.
Jones New York has become the US apparel industry's latest casualty, revealing it will close all 127 of its stores and end its wholesale business as the women's clothing brand seeks strategic alternatives.
Beleaguered teen apparel retailer The Wet Seal has become the first major casualty of 2015 to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Fast fashion retailer The Wet Seal is closing 338 stores with immediate effect, leading to the loss of 3,695 full and part-time jobs.
Fashion retailer The Wet Seal recorded a wider third-quarter net loss as sales continued to decline across the business.
Global Apparel Markets: Business Update, 2nd Quarter 2014
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry....
Protective Clothing (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing’s PROTECTIVE CLOTHING (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the PROTECTIVE CLOTHING (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 390 companies, i...
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- Rana Plaza fund call grows as anniversary nears
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019