Wet Seal Inc
It's not so long ago that teens were something of a sweet spot on the retail landscape, buoyed by a core customer who seemed immune to the r...
A strong end to the back-to-school shopping season and postponed demand following Hurricane Irene at the end of August contributed to the so...
While cold weather, storms and flooding dampened demand for spring and summer merchandise in May, US apparel retailers rebounded with a bett...
After receiving a late Easter boost to sales last month, it was perhaps inevitable that US apparel retailers would see only modest sales gai...
Specialty apparel retailer The Wet Seal has narrowed its loss during the fourth quarter, after lower expenses offset a double-digit decline in sales.
The Wet Seal has said it expects to report a larger fourth-quarter loss than previously guided, due to lower-than-expected sales and higher promotional activity.
Activist investor Clinton Group has said it is looking at financing options for a possible acquisition of US women's apparel retailer Wet Seal.
The Wet Seal saw its net loss widen in the third quarter, resulting in the teen apparel retailer offering a cautious outlook for the remainder of the year.
Teen apparel retailer The Wet Seal has lowered its sales guidance for the third quarter, blaming softer mall traffic in September and October for increased promotional activity.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Banana Republic taps former J Crew designer
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects