WL Gore & Associates
Performance fabrics specialist WL Gore & Associates has revealed a series of "ambitious" environmental and chemical management goals for 2020, including eliminating hazardous PFCs from its product lines, as part of its Gore Fabrics division's long-term sustainability programme.
Performance fabrics specialist WL Gore & Associates has developed a new technology that combines the benefits of protective footwear technology with the fit and feel of regular running shoes.
Outdoor materials specialist WL Gore & Associates has opened new biophysics and heat and flame protection labs to boost its product testing capabilities.
Outdoor materials specialist WL Gore & Associates is outsourcing production of its Gore-Tex fabric for the first time, as part of an extended agreement with Taiwan’s Formosa Taffeta Company.
Outdoor fabric specialist WL Gore & Associates is planning to launch products made with non-PFC-based DWR (Durable Water Repellency) technologies as the first products of its US$15m investment into research for innovative materials.
Outdoor fabric specialist WL Gore & Associates has introduced what it describes as the "next generation" of protective arc-flash rated rainwear fabric.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective