WL Gore & Associates
Performance fabrics specialist WL Gore & Associates has revealed a series of "ambitious" environmental and chemical management goals for 2020, including eliminating hazardous PFCs from its product lines, as part of its Gore Fabrics division's long-term sustainability programme.
Performance fabrics specialist WL Gore & Associates has developed a new technology that combines the benefits of protective footwear technology with the fit and feel of regular running shoes.
Outdoor materials specialist WL Gore & Associates has opened new biophysics and heat and flame protection labs to boost its product testing capabilities.
Outdoor materials specialist WL Gore & Associates is outsourcing production of its Gore-Tex fabric for the first time, as part of an extended agreement with Taiwan’s Formosa Taffeta Company.
Outdoor fabric specialist WL Gore & Associates is planning to launch products made with non-PFC-based DWR (Durable Water Repellency) technologies as the first products of its US$15m investment into research for innovative materials.
Outdoor fabric specialist WL Gore & Associates has introduced what it describes as the "next generation" of protective arc-flash rated rainwear fabric.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts