Wolverine World Wide Inc
Collective Brands has allegedly chosen a group made up of Wolverine World Wide and Golden Gate Capital as the leading contender to buy the company.
A group of US lawmakers is calling for "fair treatment" of footwear in the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade pact - saying that the talks could be used to mark the start of a new approach to footwear trade.
US footwear company Wolverine World Wide has reported higher first quarter earnings on the back of "strong consumer demand and accelerated revenue growth".
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is a snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda.
US footwear group Wolverine World Wide has posted Q4 net income of $25.6m, compared to $16.7m in the same period last year, forecasting "an excellent 2011".
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (WWW) - Financial and Strategic S
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (Wolverine) is a footwear, apparel and accessories marketer. The company specializes in design, manufacture, markets, licensing and distributes casual footwear and apparel;...
Apparel and Clothing Brands, Designers, Importers and Distri
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- SuperGroup CFO leaves over own bankruptcy
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide