Wolverine World Wide Inc
Collective Brands has allegedly chosen a group made up of Wolverine World Wide and Golden Gate Capital as the leading contender to buy the company.
A group of US lawmakers is calling for "fair treatment" of footwear in the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade pact - saying that the talks could be used to mark the start of a new approach to footwear trade.
US footwear company Wolverine World Wide has reported higher first quarter earnings on the back of "strong consumer demand and accelerated revenue growth".
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is a snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda.
US footwear group Wolverine World Wide has posted Q4 net income of $25.6m, compared to $16.7m in the same period last year, forecasting "an excellent 2011".
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies