Wolverine World Wide Inc
Collective Brands has allegedly chosen a group made up of Wolverine World Wide and Golden Gate Capital as the leading contender to buy the company.
A group of US lawmakers is calling for "fair treatment" of footwear in the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade pact - saying that the talks could be used to mark the start of a new approach to footwear trade.
US footwear company Wolverine World Wide has reported higher first quarter earnings on the back of "strong consumer demand and accelerated revenue growth".
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is a snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda.
US footwear group Wolverine World Wide has posted Q4 net income of $25.6m, compared to $16.7m in the same period last year, forecasting "an excellent 2011".
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (WWW) - Financial and Strategic S
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (Wolverine) is a footwear, apparel and accessories marketer. The company specializes in design, manufacture, markets, licensing and distributes casual footwear and apparel;...
Apparel and Clothing Brands, Designers, Importers and Distri
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- Better Cotton Initiative “racing” to 2020 target
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launched
- Nike criticised over Vietnam sourcing ethics
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- Sae-A sets up Costa Rica's first spinning mill
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks