As back-to-school shopping tailed off in the first part of September, so too did sales for many US apparel retailers. Negative surprises fro...
Against an improving economic backdrop and a highly promotional retail environment, back-to-school shopping helped to push comparable store...
Aggressive promotions by US apparel retailers in August provided consumers with incentives to shop - leading to better-than-expected compara...
An improving employment picture, favourable weather for purchases of summer clothing, and heavy promotions fuelled better-than-expected sale...
Action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez has said it is "pleased" with its 57.3% increase in second-quarter net profit, driven by higher-than-expected sales.
One-off charges resulted in flat earnings for action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez in the first quarter.
One-off gains and higher sales helped action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez to report a 17.3% increase in fourth-quarter net profit.
US sportswear brand Zumiez booked a drop in earnings in the third quarter hurt by one-off charges but offered an optimistic long-term outlook.
Sportswear brand Zumiez saw second quarter net income surge on the back of expansion.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Cambodia garment workers campaign for higher wages
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Child labour products still entering US from China
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020