While the earlier Easter this year helped the majority of US apparel retailers to book comparable store sales growth in March, adverse weath...
US apparel retailers reported mixed comparable store sales in February, as significant headwinds including extreme winter weather, additiona...
As the threat of a US West Coast port shutdown looms, analysts already estimate the ongoing disruption could add an eye-watering US$36.9bn t...
US apparel retailers got off to a good start in January, with the majority posting comparable store sales gains, helped by post holiday clea...
Retailer Zumiez reported another three months of double-digit revenue increases in the fourth quarter, but charges related to its Blue Tomato acquisition led to a fall in profit.
Action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez delivered double-digit earnings growth in its third-quarter driven by higher than expected sales and lower than planned operating expenses.
Action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez has said it is "pleased" with its 57.3% increase in second-quarter net profit, driven by higher-than-expected sales.
One-off charges resulted in flat earnings for action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez in the first quarter.
One-off gains and higher sales helped action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez to report a 17.3% increase in fourth-quarter net profit.
Zumiez, Inc. - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Zumiez, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services...
- Sourcing in Africa: An alternative to Asia?
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- Sourcing in Africa: Foreign investment flows in
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launch
- VF Corp lifts outlook despite Q1 profit fall
- Garment group reiterates labour rights commitment
- Living wages briefing urges strategic approach
- TPP “will benefit” apparel and discount retailers