US apparel retailers recorded mixed comparable store sales in March, but overall managed to beat very modest expectations resulting from the...
US apparel retailers reported mixed comparable store sales in February, with some severely impacted by adverse weather conditions but others...
Winter storms played havoc with US apparel retailers in January, forcing many shoppers to stay at home. But while some consumers were physic...
December proved to be a challenging month for US apparel retailers, with the most promotional retailing environment in five years, a shorten...
One-off gains and higher sales helped action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez to report a 17.3% increase in fourth-quarter net profit.
US sportswear brand Zumiez booked a drop in earnings in the third quarter hurt by one-off charges but offered an optimistic long-term outlook.
Sportswear brand Zumiez saw second quarter net income surge on the back of expansion.
US sportswear retailer Zumiez saw first-quarter net income almost halve on the back of costs relating to its acquisition of sports retailer Blue Tomato.
Action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez has reported a 22.1% rise in fourth-quarter net profit, boosted by double-digit sales growth - but forecasts a weaker first-quarter performance.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy