As back-to-school shopping tailed off in the first part of September, so too did sales for many US apparel retailers. Negative surprises fro...
Against an improving economic backdrop and a highly promotional retail environment, back-to-school shopping helped to push comparable store...
Aggressive promotions by US apparel retailers in August provided consumers with incentives to shop - leading to better-than-expected compara...
An improving employment picture, favourable weather for purchases of summer clothing, and heavy promotions fuelled better-than-expected sale...
Action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez has said it is "pleased" with its 57.3% increase in second-quarter net profit, driven by higher-than-expected sales.
One-off charges resulted in flat earnings for action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez in the first quarter.
One-off gains and higher sales helped action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez to report a 17.3% increase in fourth-quarter net profit.
US sportswear brand Zumiez booked a drop in earnings in the third quarter hurt by one-off charges but offered an optimistic long-term outlook.
Sportswear brand Zumiez saw second quarter net income surge on the back of expansion.
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- UK Primark supplier goes into administration
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment