October proved to be another mixed bag for US apparel retailers. While the majority reported comparable store sales gains thanks to an impro...
As back-to-school shopping tailed off in the first part of September, so too did sales for many US apparel retailers. Negative surprises fro...
Against an improving economic backdrop and a highly promotional retail environment, back-to-school shopping helped to push comparable store...
Aggressive promotions by US apparel retailers in August provided consumers with incentives to shop - leading to better-than-expected compara...
Action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez has said it is "pleased" with its 57.3% increase in second-quarter net profit, driven by higher-than-expected sales.
One-off charges resulted in flat earnings for action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez in the first quarter.
One-off gains and higher sales helped action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez to report a 17.3% increase in fourth-quarter net profit.
US sportswear brand Zumiez booked a drop in earnings in the third quarter hurt by one-off charges but offered an optimistic long-term outlook.
Sportswear brand Zumiez saw second quarter net income surge on the back of expansion.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- US apparel prices continue to fall