A shift in the timing of Easter, coupled with the lingering adverse effects of the West Coast port delays, as well as an economic soft patch...
While the earlier Easter this year helped the majority of US apparel retailers to book comparable store sales growth in March, adverse weath...
US apparel retailers reported mixed comparable store sales in February, as significant headwinds including extreme winter weather, additiona...
As the threat of a US West Coast port shutdown looms, analysts already estimate the ongoing disruption could add an eye-watering US$36.9bn t...
Retailer Zumiez reported another three months of double-digit revenue increases in the fourth quarter, but charges related to its Blue Tomato acquisition led to a fall in profit.
Action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez delivered double-digit earnings growth in its third-quarter driven by higher than expected sales and lower than planned operating expenses.
Action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez has said it is "pleased" with its 57.3% increase in second-quarter net profit, driven by higher-than-expected sales.
One-off charges resulted in flat earnings for action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez in the first quarter.
One-off gains and higher sales helped action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez to report a 17.3% increase in fourth-quarter net profit.
Zumiez, Inc. - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Zumiez, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services...
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- EU and Turkey to update customs union
- Burberry shares slide as FY outlook slashed
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short