Aggressive promotions by US apparel retailers in August provided consumers with incentives to shop - leading to better-than-expected compara...
An improving employment picture, favourable weather for purchases of summer clothing, and heavy promotions fuelled better-than-expected sale...
Improved weather coupled with a slew of promotions helped to drive traffic and sales gains for US apparel retailers in May - with analysts e...
Warmer weather combined with a late Easter, aggressive promotions, and improving employment prospects helped unleash pent-up demand in April...
One-off charges resulted in flat earnings for action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez in the first quarter.
One-off gains and higher sales helped action sportswear and footwear retailer Zumiez to report a 17.3% increase in fourth-quarter net profit.
US sportswear brand Zumiez booked a drop in earnings in the third quarter hurt by one-off charges but offered an optimistic long-term outlook.
Sportswear brand Zumiez saw second quarter net income surge on the back of expansion.
US sportswear retailer Zumiez saw first-quarter net income almost halve on the back of costs relating to its acquisition of sports retailer Blue Tomato.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Colombia - ISA Country Report