| 26 Jan 2015
Avalanche Outdoor Apparel Company has implemented Zweave's PTC FlexPLM solution into its business to streamline data sources and scale its growth.
| 2 Sep 2009
A two-day ‘virtual’ event is being staged next month to help apparel, footwear, retail and manufacturing executives learn about Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) without having to leave their desks.
| 14 Jul 2009
Zweave Inc has launched a suite of Zdesign packaged product lifecycle management (PLM) services for the apparel and footwear industry.
| 2 Apr 2009
The second in a series of webinars aimed at helping apparel retailers and manufacturers understand the benefits and implementation of PLM (product lifecycle management) is now underway.
| 31 Mar 2009
Zweave Inc has extended the language capabilities of its Zdesign on demand PLM software suite so that it now supports more than 35 languages.
| 30 Mar 2009
Software firm Zweave Inc has packaged its software into bundles to help material suppliers and apparel product development to optimise their processes during the economic downturn.
| 20 Jan 2009
A series of monthly webinars aimed at helping apparel retailers and manufacturers understand the benefits and implementation of PLM (product lifecycle management) is due to kick-off later this month.
| 25 Mar 2008
Software supplier Zweave Inc is launching a new managed desktop hosting service for companies in the fashion industry.
| 26 Sep 2007
New tools for design and product development have been launched by Zweave Inc as part of its on-demand product suite which is available by annual subscription.
| 20 Sep 2007
Zweave Inc is to take its on-demand design automation software to the Indian market after signing a deal with local systems integrator Blueprint.
| 15 Mar 2007
Body armour maker ArmorSmith has signed a two year subscription agreement for Zweave Inc’s design automation software, which will help it manage product development data associated with the research and production of lightweight body armour solutions for military and civilian police.
| 26 Sep 2005
Zweave Inc and eWarna are teaming up to offer combined product development software and services to help apparel manufacturers improve their colour data management needs.
| 29 Mar 2005
Software providers Zweave and OptiTex have signed a deal to develop, deliver and support 3D collaborative product lifecycle management solutions for the apparel industry.
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019