Avalanche Outdoor Apparel Company has implemented Zweave's PTC FlexPLM solution into its business to streamline data sources and scale its growth.
A two-day ‘virtual’ event is being staged next month to help apparel, footwear, retail and manufacturing executives learn about Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) without having to leave their desks.
Zweave Inc has launched a suite of Zdesign packaged product lifecycle management (PLM) services for the apparel and footwear industry.
The second in a series of webinars aimed at helping apparel retailers and manufacturers understand the benefits and implementation of PLM (product lifecycle management) is now underway.
Zweave Inc has extended the language capabilities of its Zdesign on demand PLM software suite so that it now supports more than 35 languages.
Software firm Zweave Inc has packaged its software into bundles to help material suppliers and apparel product development to optimise their processes during the economic downturn.
A series of monthly webinars aimed at helping apparel retailers and manufacturers understand the benefits and implementation of PLM (product lifecycle management) is due to kick-off later this month.
Software supplier Zweave Inc is launching a new managed desktop hosting service for companies in the fashion industry.
New tools for design and product development have been launched by Zweave Inc as part of its on-demand product suite which is available by annual subscription.
Zweave Inc is to take its on-demand design automation software to the Indian market after signing a deal with local systems integrator Blueprint.
Body armour maker ArmorSmith has signed a two year subscription agreement for Zweave Inc’s design automation software, which will help it manage product development data associated with the research and production of lightweight body armour solutions for military and civilian police.
Zweave Inc and eWarna are teaming up to offer combined product development software and services to help apparel manufacturers improve their colour data management needs.
Software providers Zweave and OptiTex have signed a deal to develop, deliver and support 3D collaborative product lifecycle management solutions for the apparel industry.
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- US Q2 in brief - Carter's, Wolverine Worldwide
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020