A two-day ‘virtual’ event is being staged next month to help apparel, footwear, retail and manufacturing executives learn about Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) without having to leave their desks.
Zweave Inc has launched a suite of Zdesign packaged product lifecycle management (PLM) services for the apparel and footwear industry.
The second in a series of webinars aimed at helping apparel retailers and manufacturers understand the benefits and implementation of PLM (product lifecycle management) is now underway.
Zweave Inc has extended the language capabilities of its Zdesign on demand PLM software suite so that it now supports more than 35 languages.
Software firm Zweave Inc has packaged its software into bundles to help material suppliers and apparel product development to optimise their processes during the economic downturn.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy