Integrating ERP and PLM
How best-in-class PLM systems add value to ERP to gain the competitive edge in Apparel Design and Manufacturing.
Best-In-Class PLM systems facilitate creativity and innovation. They connect design and development teams with their supply chains to get the right products to market on time and at the right cost. By implementing both best-in-class PLM and ERP systems in an integrated framework, the entire organization’s diverse talents and capabilities can be more fully leveraged compared to using an ERP system alone.
Complete the form below to download your FREE white paper to learn more.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report