Integrating ERP and PLM
How best-in-class PLM systems add value to ERP to gain the competitive edge in Apparel Design and Manufacturing.
Best-In-Class PLM systems facilitate creativity and innovation. They connect design and development teams with their supply chains to get the right products to market on time and at the right cost. By implementing both best-in-class PLM and ERP systems in an integrated framework, the entire organization’s diverse talents and capabilities can be more fully leveraged compared to using an ERP system alone.
Complete the form below to download your FREE white paper to learn more.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective