Yuniqueplm® - Automatic Notifications Improve Collaboration And Speed In Apparel Design, Line Planning And Product Development
The challenge of building a high-performance apparel team has never been greater, with the large amounts of fast-changing data created for each new line and product, and the inherent communication disconnects of globally dispersed operations and outside supply chain partners.
Automatic notifications are one of the most recent innovations that reflect this process of continuous improvement for YuniquePLM, to keep workflows streamlined and data well organized, while nurturing the creative flow that is essential to fashionforward apparel companies.
Complete the form below to download your FREE white paper to learn more.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts