Technology Trends In Fashion
Six new digital technologies improving supply chain visibility, collaboration, and efficiency from design through production.
Technological innovations are revolutionizing manufacturing in all industries, and apparel manufacturing is no exception: Major technical innovations in cloud computing, digital design, collaboration, 3D modelling, data management, production and digital printing are enabling apparel makers to achieve significant productivity gains. Technology is improving speed and quality while reducing costs to help get the right products, to the right customers, at the right time.
Fashion brands and apparel makers who move early to integrate these technologies into their design, management, and production operations will generate higher margins and gain tremendous competitive advantages in their markets.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar