Technology Trends In Fashion
Six new digital technologies improving supply chain visibility, collaboration, and efficiency from design through production.
Technological innovations are revolutionizing manufacturing in all industries, and apparel manufacturing is no exception: Major technical innovations in cloud computing, digital design, collaboration, 3D modelling, data management, production and digital printing are enabling apparel makers to achieve significant productivity gains. Technology is improving speed and quality while reducing costs to help get the right products, to the right customers, at the right time.
Fashion brands and apparel makers who move early to integrate these technologies into their design, management, and production operations will generate higher margins and gain tremendous competitive advantages in their markets.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack