Speaking with style: Dilan Gooneratne, CEO, MAS Bodyline
Bodyline was one of the first factories set up by Sri Lankan apparel manufacturing giant MAS Holdings in partnership with Victoria's Secret and Triumph. Looking back over the past 20 years, the company's CEO Dilan Gooneratne tells Petah Marian about the challenges Bodyline faced, and how the business was turned around in the midst of the economic crisis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- Vietnam “promise” for Italy textile machinery