Speaking with style: Dilan Gooneratne, CEO, MAS Bodyline
Bodyline was one of the first factories set up by Sri Lankan apparel manufacturing giant MAS Holdings in partnership with Victoria's Secret and Triumph. Looking back over the past 20 years, the company's CEO Dilan Gooneratne tells Petah Marian about the challenges Bodyline faced, and how the business was turned around in the midst of the economic crisis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report