Speaking with style: Dr Harry Lee, CEO of TAL Apparel
TAL Apparel, one of the world's leading garment suppliers, has turned the threat of inflation across the supply chain into an opportunity to do things differently. Here CEO Dr Harry Lee tells just-style how the Hong Kong based firm's long-time focus on efficiency, sustainable development, and added value is helping to combat rising costs and set it apart from the competition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Apparel buyers miss out on commodity cost savings
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’
- Earthquake damage at Bangladesh garment factories
- Ascena Retail to buy Ann Taylor owner for $2bn
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- China and India to exploit trade relationship