Speaking with style: Henry Tan, CEO, Luen Thai Holdings (Part II)
In the second of two articles based on a conversation with just-style managing editor Leonie Barrie at the recent Prime Source Forum in Hong Kong, Henry Tan, the CEO of Hong Kong's largest listed garment firm Luen Thai Holdings, talks about the push into new production bases and the changing role of China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- US Q1 in brief - Sears, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses