International expansion is key to New Look's future
UK fashion chain New Look is currently in the midst of negotiations for a new private equity owner. The company's emergence as a highly rated, sellable asset is largely due to the success of its rapid expansion strategy, primarily in the UK and Ireland but also abroad where growth is viewed a key element in the group's future - as New Look's international director Michael Lemner tells Stuart Todd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Bangladesh apparel sector faces up to challenges
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Gap working to rebuild and gain market share
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US Q4 in brief – American Eagle Outfitters
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- Myanmar forms new minimum wage committee
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022