Speaking with style: Mike Shearwood, CEO, Aurora Fashions
Women's wear retailer Aurora Fashions, owner of the Coast, Warehouse and Oasis brands, has moved beyond multichannel retail to something that CEO Mike Shearwood describes as "omnichannel". Here he tells just-style in an exclusive interview how this strategy is having wide-ranging impacts across the retailer's business, from ensuring a seamless offer to opening up inventory across multiple channels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- AAFA urges Senate to modify Bangladesh provisions
- Open markets key for US apparel workers
- German textile sector sceptical on labelling plans
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges