INTERVIEW: North Face "ahead of the game" on sustainability
Outdoor wear behemoth The North Face has secured its position as a leader in the field since its inception 50 years ago. While "ahead of the game" on sustainability, the US2$bn brand is also just "scratching the surface," according to Adam Mott, the group's director of sustainability. Here he tells just-style how the company is re-evaluating and rethinking everything it does based on what's right for the worker, the environment, and the consumer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores