Speaking with style: Steve Jesseph, CEO, WRAP
In the ten years that Steve Jesseph has been involved with certification group WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), massive steps have been taken to improve working conditions at factories around the world. But he is now on a mission to draw attention to the next set of challenges that face the apparel industry - including the dwindling natural resources on which the sector depends.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- Sears Holdings cuts 115 corporate jobs
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead