Speaking with style: Wolfgang Bentheimer, Adidas Group
The battle for a share of the Chinese sportswear market is probably the most intense in the world. For Adidas, however, 2008 is the year the brand finally took pole position, buoyed by its sponsorship of the Olympic Games and the opening of hundreds of new stores. The challenge now is to retain its lead, as Wolfgang Bentheimer, managing director of Adidas Greater China, tells Dominique Patton.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth