Lectra Case Study: Industrias Haber
Controlling planning and production for 3,000 suits a day is no easy task and with competition heating up in the marketplace, suit and uniform manufacturer Industrias Haber’s was under pressure to keep its prices down, while delivering orders on increasingly shorter turnaround times. Working together, Haber’s and Lectra found ways to save on costs by using marker-making technology and zero-buffer cutting machines that minimized expensive cutting errors and saved them an extra 3-4% in fabric.
“We have gone from a 15 day process to 10 days. Sometimes we've done it in just 3 days” says Rubén Rubilar, Cutting Room Manager for Haber’s.
Download the Haber's Case Study now
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022