Lectra Case Study: Industrias Haber
Controlling planning and production for 3,000 suits a day is no easy task and with competition heating up in the marketplace, suit and uniform manufacturer Industrias Haber’s was under pressure to keep its prices down, while delivering orders on increasingly shorter turnaround times. Working together, Haber’s and Lectra found ways to save on costs by using marker-making technology and zero-buffer cutting machines that minimized expensive cutting errors and saved them an extra 3-4% in fabric.
“We have gone from a 15 day process to 10 days. Sometimes we've done it in just 3 days” says Rubén Rubilar, Cutting Room Manager for Haber’s.
Download the Haber's Case Study now
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack