Lectra Case Study: Jack Victor
Since 1913, Jack Victor has been inspired by the original values of its founder—to excel at product quality and customer service, to provide fashion and superior value, and to maintain the highest standards of integrity.
Jack Victor says, “We selected Lectra to be our technology partner because they offered the solutions we needed at the quality level our brand demands.”
Download the Jack Victor case study now
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022