Lectra Webinar on Demand: Applying Lean in Apparel Manufacturing
Apparel manufacturing is going through a period of rapid change. Consumers are demanding more styles and choices at lower prices. Production costs are rising. How do garment producers stay ahead of competition under such pressure?
The answer is to get lean. Lean, with a proven track record of success in the automotive and food industries, has become a widely used method in the apparel industry. Companies that have adopted the lean approach have witnessed major improvements both in manufacturing and product development.
Listen to Lectra's Françoise Replumaz explain how the Lean method applies to the apparel industry
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016