Lectra Webinar on Demand: Applying Lean in Apparel Manufacturing
Apparel manufacturing is going through a period of rapid change. Consumers are demanding more styles and choices at lower prices. Production costs are rising. How do garment producers stay ahead of competition under such pressure?
The answer is to get lean. Lean, with a proven track record of success in the automotive and food industries, has become a widely used method in the apparel industry. Companies that have adopted the lean approach have witnessed major improvements both in manufacturing and product development.
Listen to Lectra's Françoise Replumaz explain how the Lean method applies to the apparel industry
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective