Lectra Webinar on Demand: Made to Measure
Leveraging the potential of made-to-measure menswear
Menswear is booming, growing at twice the rate of womenswear - with few areas growing faster than made-to-measure menswear.
This webinar takes an in-depth look at tailored menswear, revealing the advantages, and potential downsides, of the made-to-measure business model.
Valérie Vaillant, Fashion Marketing Project Manager, Lectra, looks at capital requirements, the need for repeat business, and the issue of product development within a made-to-measure business - and how to overcome these challenges.
Whether you're a brand, retailer, or manufacturer, this webinar will lift the curtain on the burgeoning, yet often misunderstood, made-to-measure menswear category.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective