Lectra Webinar on Demand: Made to Measure
Leveraging the potential of made-to-measure menswear
Menswear is booming, growing at twice the rate of womenswear - with few areas growing faster than made-to-measure menswear.
This webinar takes an in-depth look at tailored menswear, revealing the advantages, and potential downsides, of the made-to-measure business model.
Valérie Vaillant, Fashion Marketing Project Manager, Lectra, looks at capital requirements, the need for repeat business, and the issue of product development within a made-to-measure business - and how to overcome these challenges.
Whether you're a brand, retailer, or manufacturer, this webinar will lift the curtain on the burgeoning, yet often misunderstood, made-to-measure menswear category.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022