Lectra Webinar on Demand: Made to Measure
Leveraging the potential of made-to-measure menswear
Menswear is booming, growing at twice the rate of womenswear - with few areas growing faster than made-to-measure menswear.
This webinar takes an in-depth look at tailored menswear, revealing the advantages, and potential downsides, of the made-to-measure business model.
Valérie Vaillant, Fashion Marketing Project Manager, Lectra, looks at capital requirements, the need for repeat business, and the issue of product development within a made-to-measure business - and how to overcome these challenges.
Whether you're a brand, retailer, or manufacturer, this webinar will lift the curtain on the burgeoning, yet often misunderstood, made-to-measure menswear category.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report