Lectra Webinar on Demand: Made to Measure
Leveraging the potential of made-to-measure menswear
Menswear is booming, growing at twice the rate of womenswear - with few areas growing faster than made-to-measure menswear.
This webinar takes an in-depth look at tailored menswear, revealing the advantages, and potential downsides, of the made-to-measure business model.
Valérie Vaillant, Fashion Marketing Project Manager, Lectra, looks at capital requirements, the need for repeat business, and the issue of product development within a made-to-measure business - and how to overcome these challenges.
Whether you're a brand, retailer, or manufacturer, this webinar will lift the curtain on the burgeoning, yet often misunderstood, made-to-measure menswear category.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016