The New Creatives: The Central Role of I.T. in Fashion
The fashion business is a world apart from the corporate sector. Its product portfolio is more diverse, its supply chain more complex, and its consumers more demanding and fickle than its counterparts in perhaps any other industry. Even creating a single stock keeping unit (SKU) is a multinational, multi-faceted task, requiring the skills and knowledge of professionals from every aspect of the fashion industry: merchandisers, buyers, designers, patternmakers and, increasingly, information technologists.
Download The New Creatives whitepaper now
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022