Lectra: It's Time To Develop
What does it take to be a product developer of today?
Competition is tough and your company needs to find a way to get ahead. Your products have to be consistent in terms of quality for not only one, but all collections in order to create customer loyalty. You must widen your style and product varieties and produce collections within extremely short time frames. You bring designs to life by adapting them to the human physique, which varies across the world. As a product developer, you need to: ACT FAST, MAINTAIN ACCURACY AND BE RELEVANT!
There is so much to do, yet so little time.
Let’s get started!"
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack