The apparel and textile business blog from Leonie Barrie
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Leonie Barrie.
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing landscape...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects for volatile and uneven growth, Trump’s trade policies, and tensions between the US and China among the issues highlighted...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year...
The countdown is over: we’ve now opened applications to join the testing program for just-style’s new apparel sourcing planning tool, re:source...
Despite expectations for a rise in imports as retailers gear up for the holiday shopping season, the volume of apparel shipments into the US continued to slide in October...
A new re:source from just-style 6 Dec 16
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the countdown to the biggest launch in our 16-year history...
Robotics opportunities still remote 5 Dec 16
Among the issues currently facing leading sportswear brands and manufacturers is the struggle to equip factories with the robotic and cyber physical systems (CPS) element of Industry 4.0 processes – at least in the near term, a major international conference has heard...
Sourcing uncertainty accelerates 28 Nov 16
The result of the US presidential election shows how global events are adding massive uncertainty to apparel sourcing...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States...
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States...
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar