just-style management briefing: Brazil and Mexico lead Latin America's luxury sales
After more than doubling its growth rates between 2008 and 2012, Brazil is the darling of Latin America's luxury apparel and goods market. Last year, the market for designer clothing and footwear grew 7.3% to $2.6bn, while sales of luxury accessories increased 4.5% to 1.2bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Bangladesh workers in constructive employer talks
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details