BRIEFING: just-style’s sector research review
March/April 2010 management briefing
In this latest management briefing, we round up some findings from some of just-style’s recently published market sector research reports, plus we preview a forthcoming title looking at how tomorrow’s apparel industry might take shape. This new report will be a think piece about the future of the apparel industry. It’s intended to encourage apparel industry executives to consider what is going to shape future products, markets and processes in the apparel industry.
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead