BRIEFING: just-style’s sector research review
March/April 2010 management briefing
In this latest management briefing, we round up some findings from some of just-style’s recently published market sector research reports, plus we preview a forthcoming title looking at how tomorrow’s apparel industry might take shape. This new report will be a think piece about the future of the apparel industry. It’s intended to encourage apparel industry executives to consider what is going to shape future products, markets and processes in the apparel industry.
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- What clothing could the TPP X-basket contain?
- Where next for e-textiles and smart garments?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- World cotton trade seen stable in 2015/16
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry