BRIEFING: just-style’s sector research review
March/April 2010 management briefing
In this latest management briefing, we round up some findings from some of just-style’s recently published market sector research reports, plus we preview a forthcoming title looking at how tomorrow’s apparel industry might take shape. This new report will be a think piece about the future of the apparel industry. It’s intended to encourage apparel industry executives to consider what is going to shape future products, markets and processes in the apparel industry.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled