BRIEFING: just-style’s sector research review
In this latest management briefing, we round up some findings from some of just-style's recently published market sector research reports, plus we preview a forthcoming title looking at how tomorrow's apparel industry might take shape. This new report will be a think piece about the future of the apparel industry. It's intended to encourage apparel industry executives to consider what is going to shape future products, markets and processes in the apparel industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production