just-style management briefing: Lessons learnt from the past for the future
What should apparel firms have learnt from the upheaval of the past couple of years - and what should they be doing now if they want to remain competitive into the future? Buyers and manufacturers need to build a deeper, long-term relationship our respondents said, as well as focusing on a sourcing portfolio that balances costs and risks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- Q1 results in brief: Foot Locker, Hibbett
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- Chico's chief executive Dyer to retire