just-style management briefing: Opportunities for the apparel industry in 2012
Opportunities the apparel industry can look forward to this year include speed to market, which favours sourcing in the western hemisphere; growth in the number and spending power of middle-lass consumers in emerging markets like China and India; and the use of technology and the internet to make sourcing a truly global activity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Why China makers are moving out or moving online
- Multiple country choices require complex decisions
- The potential and pitfalls of local sourcing
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- US Q1 in brief: Wolverine Worldwide, Weyco
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- Aeropostale to close 154 stores amid bankruptucy