August 2010 management briefing: Part IV - The winners and survivors
Looking at performance on a global market positioning basis, rather than geography, the last two years have been challenging for all global textile and clothing producers, as demand waned and customers put off purchasing decisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- Leveraging the business benefits of 3D design
- Bangladesh woos buyers with sustainable production
- Compliance in China continues to improve
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- American Apparel to close stores and cut jobs
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- Chinese shoe factory collapse kills 12
- Lee ReThink taps into sustainable supply chain