just-style management briefing: Retail winners and losers in 2011
While some retailers continued to be vulnerable to cost-cutting, swingeing redundancies and store closures in 2011, others acted swiftly to respond to the changing economic circumstances, offering real value to their customers and embarking on ambitious international expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa