just-style management briefing: Retail winners and losers in 2011
While some retailers continued to be vulnerable to cost-cutting, swingeing redundancies and store closures in 2011, others acted swiftly to respond to the changing economic circumstances, offering real value to their customers and embarking on ambitious international expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Indian industry mulling Vietnam textile park?