just-style management briefing: The Sustainable Apparel Coalition's collective efforts
Over the past decade and more, industry associations and individual companies have launched numerous initiatives with the aim of addressing and reducing the environmental and social impacts of clothing manufacture. However, this year the clothing industry's collective effort witnessed what many hope will be a game-changing development with the formation of a new multi-stakeholder partnership.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- H&M living wage commitments criticised in Cambodia
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Natural plant dyed eco-friendly cellulosic yarns
- Vietnam garment exports slow as orders stall