just-style management briefing: What else is on the software agenda this year?
Faced with a significantly more challenging and competitive market, what else is likely to be topping brand and retail supply networks this year? Firms would be wise to watch ways of maximising investments, doing more with less, true collaboration, accurate material forecasting and planning, and 'cloud' technologies, the experts say.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Li & Fung capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015