USA: $11 Jeans Rated "Best Fit" By Consumers
A pair of basic blue jeans that sells for just $11 has been rated "best fit" among two dozen major brands in tests by a leading US consumer magazine, it was revealed on Wednesday. Faded Glory's women's classic fit jeans were named the most comfortable pair of jeans out of the 24 brands tested by consumers and industry experts using criteria such as fit, size variation, softness against the skin, and shrinkage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again