US: 12,200 children's shoes recalled on cut risk
Eastman Footwear Group is recalling around 12,200 children's shoes after the metal rivets surrounding the holes where the shoestring is secured were found to have sharp edges, posing a laceration hazard.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Lululemon confident of turning an important corner
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- Bangladesh falls deeper as US apparel imports grow
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie