FRANCE: 1,350 jobs to go at La Redoute
The future owners of Kering's mail order unit La Redoute have announced that a total of 1,350 jobs are be axed over a four-year period as part of a strategy to return the company to growth in 2016.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020