FRANCE: 1,350 jobs to go at La Redoute
The future owners of Kering's mail order unit La Redoute have announced that a total of 1,350 jobs are be axed over a four-year period as part of a strategy to return the company to growth in 2016.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- Unravelling cotton's supply and demand challenges
- What does the future hold for world wool supply?
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Ascena Retail disappoints amid challenging year
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras