USA: 27 Per Cent Sales Gain At The Leather Factory
The Leather Factory Inc (Amex: TLF), international marketer and wholesale distributor of a broad leather product line, has reported a 27 per cent increase in net sales for the quarter ended March 31. Sales were $9,372,613, compared to $7,405,557 for the same quarter last year. Tandy Leather Company, a subsidiary of TLF acquired in November 2000, accounted for $1.8 million of the increase in sales. The Leather Factory also reported net income of $497,283 or $0.05 per share for the quarter, compared to net income of $383,942 or $0.04 per share for the first quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020