USA: 27 Per Cent Sales Gain At The Leather Factory
The Leather Factory Inc (Amex: TLF), international marketer and wholesale distributor of a broad leather product line, has reported a 27 per cent increase in net sales for the quarter ended March 31. Sales were $9,372,613, compared to $7,405,557 for the same quarter last year. Tandy Leather Company, a subsidiary of TLF acquired in November 2000, accounted for $1.8 million of the increase in sales. The Leather Factory also reported net income of $497,283 or $0.05 per share for the quarter, compared to net income of $383,942 or $0.04 per share for the first quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective