USA: 27 Per Cent Sales Gain At The Leather Factory
The Leather Factory Inc (Amex: TLF), international marketer and wholesale distributor of a broad leather product line, has reported a 27 per cent increase in net sales for the quarter ended March 31. Sales were $9,372,613, compared to $7,405,557 for the same quarter last year. Tandy Leather Company, a subsidiary of TLF acquired in November 2000, accounted for $1.8 million of the increase in sales. The Leather Factory also reported net income of $497,283 or $0.05 per share for the quarter, compared to net income of $383,942 or $0.04 per share for the first quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022