UK: £3 Million Investment At Textile Plant
Textiles firm Baird Group is investing £3 million to establish one of the world's largest and most advanced linen dyeing and finishing plants. The development, which will cater for the Group's dyeing and finishing requirements, is to be housed at the John Hanna subsidiary in Kells, near Ballymena, Co Antrim. It will generate 24 new jobs at both management and technician level, and new recruits will also strengthen the product development team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores