USA: 3D Model Designed To Help Online Shoppers
My Virtual Model Inc and QuickDog Inc have announced the signing of a strategic alliance agreement to co- market a unique suite of tools that they hope will revolutionise online shopping. Combining My Virtual Model's visualisation and sizing tool with Quick Dog's Personal Shopper online will enable customers to build up a personalised virtual model of themselves with their correct sizings and try on the garments of their choice.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores