USA: 50on.com Changes Name And Stock Symbol
50on.com (OTC: DSMC), today announced the change of its name to Design Marketing Concepts, Inc. Design Marketing Concepts, Inc, a fashion driven apparel company, is currently trading on the NASD's National Quotation Board under the symbol DSMC.Sameer Hirji, current CEO of Design Marketing Concepts, confirmed the merger between the publicly traded entity and Design Marketing Concepts, LLC. Under the terms of the merger agreement, the public entity has acquired all the issued and outstanding capital stock of Design Marketing Concepts, LLC, and the majority of shareholders of Design Marketing Concepts, LLC have exchanged all of their shares for shares of the public entity. The shareholders of Design Marketing Concepts, LLC shall receive approximately 27,000,000 shares of the public entity, thereby resulting in the total number of outstanding and issued shares increasing to approximately 33,000,000. The merger agreement further calls for a reverse split of two old shares for one new share to occur for all shares being held by the existing shareholders. This reverse was effective on November 3, 2000, at which time the symbol changed to DSMC.According to Sameer Hirji: "Significant funds have already been raised for Design Marketing Concepts as a result of this merger, and this will allow the company to make great strides in fulfilling its business objectives. Also, the company will be announcing in the near future a seasoned and experienced management team as well as details of existing contracts."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar