USA: 50on.com Changes Name And Stock Symbol
50on.com (OTC: DSMC), today announced the change of its name to Design Marketing Concepts, Inc. Design Marketing Concepts, Inc, a fashion driven apparel company, is currently trading on the NASD's National Quotation Board under the symbol DSMC.Sameer Hirji, current CEO of Design Marketing Concepts, confirmed the merger between the publicly traded entity and Design Marketing Concepts, LLC. Under the terms of the merger agreement, the public entity has acquired all the issued and outstanding capital stock of Design Marketing Concepts, LLC, and the majority of shareholders of Design Marketing Concepts, LLC have exchanged all of their shares for shares of the public entity. The shareholders of Design Marketing Concepts, LLC shall receive approximately 27,000,000 shares of the public entity, thereby resulting in the total number of outstanding and issued shares increasing to approximately 33,000,000. The merger agreement further calls for a reverse split of two old shares for one new share to occur for all shares being held by the existing shareholders. This reverse was effective on November 3, 2000, at which time the symbol changed to DSMC.According to Sameer Hirji: "Significant funds have already been raised for Design Marketing Concepts as a result of this merger, and this will allow the company to make great strides in fulfilling its business objectives. Also, the company will be announcing in the near future a seasoned and experienced management team as well as details of existing contracts."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts