US: $9.6m pay packet for VF CEO McDonald
Mackey McDonald, chairman and outgoing CEO at clothing and jeans company VF Corporation, received estimated total payments of US$9.6m in 2007, according to calculations based on regulatory filings.
The total, about 2% up on 2006's figures, includes $1.18m in basic salary, plus more than $2m in incentive compensation and stock in the company valued at about $6.1m.
Other remuneration included a £23,400 car allowance, $26,444 for the use of the company's aeroplane and $10,900 for financial planning, according to the filings.
McDonald stepped down as company CEO on 1 January this year, to be replaced by president and former COO Eric Wiseman.
McDonald remains as company chairman. VF's 2007 profits were up 11% to $591.6m, with revenue increasing 16% to $7.22bn over the same period.
Calvin Klein has launched a new e-commerce component to the brand's website, enabling US shoppers to buy its merchandise there....
Luxury denim company Seven For All Mankind has appointed Topher Gaylord as its new president with effect from 1 October....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Apparel group VF Corporation, owner of brands such as 7 For All Mankind and Wrangler, has posted a sharp 27.3% hike in second quarter profit, with strong growth in its outdoor unit offsetting weak dom...
The board of directors of VF Corporation has elected Charles V Bergh to serve as a director at the company....
Branded apparel company VF Corporation is set to beat its own earnings forecasts in the second quarter, thanks to stronger earnings from operations and a tax settlement....
Lucy Activewear, the retailer owned by lifestyle apparel firm VF Corporation, has selected the Demandware eCommerce Platform to enhance its online shopping offer....
US apparel maker VF Corporation has announced plans to close three factories in Costa Rica and dismiss 400 workers amid falling sales to the US....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020