USA: Abbey, Gardy & Squitieri, LLP Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Steven Madden- Ltd
The following statement was issued today by the law firm of Abbey, Gardy & Squitieri, LLP:You are hereby notified that a Class Action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York on behalf of all purchasers of Steven Madden, Ltd ("SML" or the "Company") common stock between June 21, 1997 and June 20, 2000 (the "Class Period").The Complaint charges the defendants with various securities laws violations, in that the defendants failed to disclose material adverse information about the Company and defendant Steven Madden.Plaintiff seeks to recover damages on behalf of himself and all other purchasers of SML common stock during the Class Period, excluding defendants and their affiliates. Plaintiff is represented by Abbey, Gardy & Squitieri, LLP, a law firm with extensive experience in prosecuting class actions, and significant experience in prosecuting securities fraud. Visit Abbey, Gardy & Squitieri, LLP at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective