USA: ABCI Starts Trading On OTC Bulletin Board
ABCI Holdings Inc, formerly American Boardsports Company Inc, the producer of snowboard, wakeboard and skateboard products today announced that its common stock has begun trading on the OTC Bulletin Board effective August 13, 2001 under the new symbol "ABCI". "This is a significant step forward for the company," said Thomas Carter, chairman of ABCI Holdings/American Boardsports. "The move to the OTC market positions the company to not only benefit from greater visibility and liquidity; it also opens the door to accelerated financial growth and investment capital. Our commitment to our shareholders and customers will be an important focus."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective