USA: ABCI Starts Trading On OTC Bulletin Board
ABCI Holdings Inc, formerly American Boardsports Company Inc, the producer of snowboard, wakeboard and skateboard products today announced that its common stock has begun trading on the OTC Bulletin Board effective August 13, 2001 under the new symbol "ABCI". "This is a significant step forward for the company," said Thomas Carter, chairman of ABCI Holdings/American Boardsports. "The move to the OTC market positions the company to not only benefit from greater visibility and liquidity; it also opens the door to accelerated financial growth and investment capital. Our commitment to our shareholders and customers will be an important focus."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022