US: Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Crevoiserat as CFO
US apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has appointed Kohl's EVP of finance, Joanne Crevoiserat, as its CEO.
Crevoiserat will take up the role in May and replaces Jonathan Ramsden who was promoted to chief operating officer in January.
Since 2007, Crevoiserat has served in a number of senior management roles at Kohl's, most recently as executive vice president of finance and prior to that, as executive vice president of merchandise planning and allocation.
Before joining Kohl's, she held senior finance positions with Wal-Mart Stores and May Department Stores.
During a transitional period, Crevoiserat will assume the merchandise planning and inventory management responsibilities currently held by Leslee Herro, who is set to retire in September. Beyond this, she will retain financial oversight of merchandise planning as part of her ongoing CFO responsibilities.
Mike Jeffries, CEO of A&F said: "Joanne's appointment marks another important step in A&F putting in place the right organization to execute against our long-term strategy, drive improvements in our business, and deliver significant value for shareholders."
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity unde...
Synopsis Canadean's "Jaclyn, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and...
Canadean's "Delta Galil Industries Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major produc...
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard
- US Q1 in brief: VF Corp, Carter's, Skechers
- Timberland sets new eco-preferred standards
- BHS receives "expressions of interest"