US: Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Crevoiserat as CFO
US apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has appointed Kohl's EVP of finance, Joanne Crevoiserat, as its CEO.
Crevoiserat will take up the role in May and replaces Jonathan Ramsden who was promoted to chief operating officer in January.
Since 2007, Crevoiserat has served in a number of senior management roles at Kohl's, most recently as executive vice president of finance and prior to that, as executive vice president of merchandise planning and allocation.
Before joining Kohl's, she held senior finance positions with Wal-Mart Stores and May Department Stores.
During a transitional period, Crevoiserat will assume the merchandise planning and inventory management responsibilities currently held by Leslee Herro, who is set to retire in September. Beyond this, she will retain financial oversight of merchandise planning as part of her ongoing CFO responsibilities.
Mike Jeffries, CEO of A&F said: "Joanne's appointment marks another important step in A&F putting in place the right organization to execute against our long-term strategy, drive improvements in our business, and deliver significant value for shareholders."
Kohl's Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offer...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity unde...
US department store retailer Kohl's has outlined a new strategic initiative designed to generate sales growth, after booking a drop in earnings and revenue in the first quarter. The plan, dubbed "Grea...
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by...
In 2008, the US-based multinational company Wal-Mart Stores acquired the Chilean hypermarket, supermarket and retail company D&S, which already owned more than 250 stores across the country. Every yea...
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change