US: Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Crevoiserat as CFO
US apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has appointed Kohl's EVP of finance, Joanne Crevoiserat, as its CEO.
Crevoiserat will take up the role in May and replaces Jonathan Ramsden who was promoted to chief operating officer in January.
Since 2007, Crevoiserat has served in a number of senior management roles at Kohl's, most recently as executive vice president of finance and prior to that, as executive vice president of merchandise planning and allocation.
Before joining Kohl's, she held senior finance positions with Wal-Mart Stores and May Department Stores.
During a transitional period, Crevoiserat will assume the merchandise planning and inventory management responsibilities currently held by Leslee Herro, who is set to retire in September. Beyond this, she will retain financial oversight of merchandise planning as part of her ongoing CFO responsibilities.
Mike Jeffries, CEO of A&F said: "Joanne's appointment marks another important step in A&F putting in place the right organization to execute against our long-term strategy, drive improvements in our business, and deliver significant value for shareholders."
Canadean's "Delta Galil Industries Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major produc...
Discount retailer Aldi has pledged to ban all hazardous chemicals from its textile and shoe production by 2020 - a move welcomed by environmental pressure group Greenpeace....
Italian fashion giant Benetton is being urged to make the donation it promised into the Rana Plaza Donors Trust Fund in time for the next round of compensation payments....
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Overcapacity in China could reshape fibre markets
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- PVH ramps up corporate responsibility commitments
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- US Q2 in brief - G-III Apparel, A&F, Sears
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras