US: Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Crevoiserat as CFO
US apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has appointed Kohl's EVP of finance, Joanne Crevoiserat, as its CEO.
Crevoiserat will take up the role in May and replaces Jonathan Ramsden who was promoted to chief operating officer in January.
Since 2007, Crevoiserat has served in a number of senior management roles at Kohl's, most recently as executive vice president of finance and prior to that, as executive vice president of merchandise planning and allocation.
Before joining Kohl's, she held senior finance positions with Wal-Mart Stores and May Department Stores.
During a transitional period, Crevoiserat will assume the merchandise planning and inventory management responsibilities currently held by Leslee Herro, who is set to retire in September. Beyond this, she will retain financial oversight of merchandise planning as part of her ongoing CFO responsibilities.
Mike Jeffries, CEO of A&F said: "Joanne's appointment marks another important step in A&F putting in place the right organization to execute against our long-term strategy, drive improvements in our business, and deliver significant value for shareholders."
Kohl's Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offer...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity unde...
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by...
Nine West Holdings' footwear group is to be split into four separate businesses by private equity firm Sycamore Partners in a bid to drive long-term growth....
In 2008, the US-based multinational company Wal-Mart Stores acquired the Chilean hypermarket, supermarket and retail company D&S, which already owned more than 250 stores across the country. Every yea...
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- US cotton production set to decline
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details