US: Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Crevoiserat as CFO
US apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has appointed Kohl's EVP of finance, Joanne Crevoiserat, as its CEO.
Crevoiserat will take up the role in May and replaces Jonathan Ramsden who was promoted to chief operating officer in January.
Since 2007, Crevoiserat has served in a number of senior management roles at Kohl's, most recently as executive vice president of finance and prior to that, as executive vice president of merchandise planning and allocation.
Before joining Kohl's, she held senior finance positions with Wal-Mart Stores and May Department Stores.
During a transitional period, Crevoiserat will assume the merchandise planning and inventory management responsibilities currently held by Leslee Herro, who is set to retire in September. Beyond this, she will retain financial oversight of merchandise planning as part of her ongoing CFO responsibilities.
Mike Jeffries, CEO of A&F said: "Joanne's appointment marks another important step in A&F putting in place the right organization to execute against our long-term strategy, drive improvements in our business, and deliver significant value for shareholders."
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity unde...
Food and drink internet retailing posted outstanding growth in 2012 and 2013. Working females in urban centres with a busy lifestyle find it convenient and time saving to purchase groceries online. It...
In order to offset weak growth in North America and Western Europe, multinational apparel chains have been flocking to Mexico since 2012. Inditex, Industria de Diseño Textil SA, the world’s second lar...
Synopsis Canadean's "Jaclyn, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and...
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- PVH to take control of Tommy Hilfiger China unit
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024