USA: Abercrombie & Fitch Gets Closer To Customers
Abercrombie & Fitch has selected CommercialWare's retail.dot.commerce software suite to create a closer relationship with customers of its "abercrombie" line, marketed as a lifestyle brand for kids ages seven to 14. A retailer for more than a century, Abercrombie & Fitch plans to use CommercialWare's technology to create a completely customer-centric operation by enhancing customer service and gaining a better understanding of its customers' shopping patterns and preferences across multiple shopping channels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective