US: Abercrombie & Fitch names Zehrer as EVP of stores
Teen clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has promoted Amy Zehrer to executive vice president of stores.
Zehrer most recently served as senior vice president at Abercrombie & Fitch. She joined the company in 1992 as manager-in-training at the Rosedale Mall in Minnesota.
The Ohio-based retailer, which owns the Abercrombie Kids, Hollister and Gilly Hicks brands, said Zehrer will continue to report to chairman and CEO Mike Jeffries.
"Amy has a deep knowledge of our brands and processes; she is responsible for running a world-class stores operation. For the past two years, she has been in charge of all aspects of the stores organisation, and this promotion recognises the breadth and importance of her role in the company," Jeffries said.
|Abercrombie & Fitch Announces Promotion of Amy Zehrer to Executive Vice President, Stores|
NEW ALBANY, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 26, 2013-- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE:ANF) announced the promotion of Amy Zehrer to the position of Executive Vice President, Stores, from Senior Vice President, effective immediately. Zehrer will continue to report to Chairman & CEO Mike Jeffries.
Zehrer has been with Abercrombie & Fitch since 1992; she joined as a Manager-In-Training at the Brand’s Rosedale Mall location in Roseville, Minnesota. Over the last 21 years, Zehrer has proven herself as a definitive leader, evolving the Abercrombie & Fitch brand and playing an integral part in the success of its international expansion.
Commenting on the appointment, Mike Jeffries said:
“Amy has a deep knowledge of our brands and processes; she is responsible for running a world-class stores operation. For the past two years, she has been in charge of all aspects of the stores organization, and this promotion recognizes the breadth and importance of her role in the company.”
At the end of Fiscal 2012, the Company operated a total of 1,051 stores. The Company operated 266Abercrombie & Fitch stores, 144 abercrombie kids stores, 482 Hollister Co. stores and 20 Gilly Hicks stores in the United States. The Company operated 19 Abercrombie & Fitch stores, six abercrombie kids stores, 107 Hollister Co. stores and seven Gilly Hicks stores internationally. The Company operates e-commerce websites at www.abercrombie.com, www.abercrombiekids.com,www.hollisterco.com and www.gillyhicks.com.
Source: Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
Original source: http://www.abercrombie.co.uk/anf/investors/investorrelations.html
US clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch saw second quarter net income slide on weaker traffic and continued softness in the women's business. ...
"Abercrombie & Fitch Co. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key ...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey