US: Abercrombie & Fitch not linked to fake website
The fake website has since been taken down
Teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has emphasised an outlet website selling counterfeit clothing is not linked to the company.
The retailer drew an angry response from Twitter after the website address abercrombie-and-fitchoutlet.com describes cargo pants using a racist slur, according to TMZ. The pants were priced at GBP42.99 (68.25).
The fake website, which has since been taken down, was believed to be selling A&F branded apparel at cheaper prices.
"It is not part of our company," a spokesperson for A&F told just-style today (23 March).
Pressure from investors has spurred teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch to hire investment banking firm Goldman Sachs, according to reports....
Teen clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has confirmed that it plans to open its first Hollister stores in Australia and the Middle East next year. ...
Teen clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has recorded a sharp decline in second-quarter net profit on slower sales in its international stores and the first drop in US same-store sales for three yea...
Teen-apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has lowered its full-year earnings target after posting a fall in second quarter comparable store sales, amid the challenging macroeconomic environment....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020