USA: Abercrombie & Fitch Reports December Sales Slide
Youth-oriented apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co today reported a 10 per cent fall in sales at stores open at least a year during the five week festive period.
In a statement it added that total sales rose three per cent to $249.6 million, and in the year to date revealed net sales climbed 12 per cent to $1.3 billion from $1.16bn last year.
Comparable store sales were down eight per cent for the year-to-date period.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar