USA: Abercrombie & Fitch Reports December Sales Slide
Youth-oriented apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co today reported a 10 per cent fall in sales at stores open at least a year during the five week festive period.
In a statement it added that total sales rose three per cent to $249.6 million, and in the year to date revealed net sales climbed 12 per cent to $1.3 billion from $1.16bn last year.
Comparable store sales were down eight per cent for the year-to-date period.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth