UK: Accor Cleans Up With Takeover Of CTL Dry Cleaning Business
Accor Services is to take over Cleaning Tokens Ltd's (CTL) dry cleaning voucher business from April1 2001. New vouchers, called 'Clean Way' will be issued from that date. James Waddington, founder and managing director of CTL, said: "In the 30 years of selling cleaning tokens, we have always looked to see how we could improve the service to our customers. And for some time we have been investigating the idea of a smartcard in order to give customers a choice of more detailed management information and control.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack